Saturday, July 19, 2014

Very Special Birthday Bendy Cards

I just love Bendy Cards, and think a special 
Birthday Cake edition is the very yummiest!
So, I have designed a three layer delight that is OH, So Much FUN!!
This version is for my 16 year old Grandson...

and this one is for my 
mega-football fan, 6 year old Porter!

This cards started with my 
BIRTHDAY BENDY CARD BASE
shown here, decorated in basic colors, with just 
plain papers and colored in candles.
The layers open left and right, and are held in place
with magnets!!
There is plenty of space for your sentiments inside :)

Want your cake, too???  
I have them available!!
You can order your Birthday Bendy Cards here!
If you want custom designs, like the 
ones above, send me an email and we will discuss your needs :)
Keep Calm and Have Cake!



Happy crafting!

Photobucket

No comments: