Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween is upon us, and I have a few treats to share... mostly cards that I have made for family and friends.  I hope you will enjoy, since we ghouls just want to have fun!
A new stamp I picked up at Michael's this year.
Colored with Copics.  Love this cat!

The Count is from a Close to My Heart set and you can get it here.
The sentiment about Candy Corn is a very old one from my stash.
The Spider and Drippy Goo punches are Martha Stewart.


This one is for my Grandson P who has decided to be something
"scary" this year... a bat!  The stamps are 
Studio G Soloz collection (sorry about the glare).
The bat punch is from K @ Co. and the 
paper is from DCWV Ghosts & Goblins stack. 
I used Copics Opaque White and Smooch for the cloud and moon.


More Studio G stamps, Copics, and DCWV paper on this one, 
along with a bit of Glaze from Sakura.  



Our Jack-O-Lanterns are super easy this year!
This is a 3 liter soda from the Dollar Tree,
 (about 2/3 of the soda was gone and I just filled it with water!)
Add a vinyl, paper or drawn-on face,
a nice green bow,
color the lid with markers 
and you have a "no muss, no fuss" punkin!
This fun fellow was cut from the 
"Pumpkin Carving" Cricut cartridge.
Make a whole family with different size bottles :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!


Photobucket

No comments: