Monday, June 3, 2013

Mighty Mini Album - New Edition

Occasionally we come across a design that is so much fun that we want to make it over and over, and this album seems to be it for me!  Last year I introduced this Mighty Mega Mini Album to you in three other designs, A Beautiful Baby (Graphic 45's Little Darling paper), a Spooky Halloween, here... and  in an elegant Black and White Romantic version.  This handy 5.5 x 6.5 size is perfect for seasonal or special occasion events, and is ideal for working with one pack of paper, such as this one from Stampin' Up. 

A friend asked me to make one for a graduation gift in purples and blues.

Add some butterflies from K and Co., Texture from a Darice embossing Folder...

Lots of interest and space for photos and journaling in easy to assemble stacked pockets...

Movement and form create lots of fun!

Totally tags! 

More pockets, pearls and plenty of picture places!


Six easy to assemble pages in a very versatile book....
That give you the opportunity to make it to suit any desired look...
What is your next event?  
Wedding?
Tropical Vacation?
Graduation?
Baby?
I'm sure you will see me showing it again one of these days soon :)

The 13 page, photo laden tutorial for this album is available on the right side of this blog, and there is an archived class on my UStream channel showing how I made one!  Download it, and you can refer to it as desired.

I know you haven't seen much of me lately, but I have been a busy bee!  There are a couple of new tutorials coming along very soon, and I've been having some great classes locally.  I will try to get more of the goodies on here to share with you!

Happy crafting!


Photobucket

No comments: