Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mighty Mega Mini

Introducing the exciting new "Mighty Mega Mini Album"!  This little gem is full of fun, and has plenty of space for decorative designs, embellishments, then adding your photos!  

This first version was done in elegant black and cream, featuring rosettes, glittered flowers, antique buttons and lace.



I hope you will tune in to see the entire book, and come back tomorrow to get the details on the tutorial.

Tomorrow I will be showcasing the Mighty Mega Mini in a BOO BOOK version for Halloween!


***NOTE*** I have been concerned about the disappearance of all of my subscribers and have gotten this information from Feedburner:

Known Issue: Subscriber Counts and Stats

Friday, September 21, 2012 | 9:26 AM
Issue: We have been encountering difficulties with our stats production pipeline for data representing Sept 19th and 20th, 2012. We are currently working to resolve the issue.

I hope everyone has received this message as usual.  

I'll see you Tuesday evening at 8:00 in my UStream Class. Just click on the link in the upper right corner, and it will take you there.. 

Thank you so much to everyone for your sweet condolences on the sudden passing of my sweet kitty, Rusty. He is surely being missed.  

Hug those you love, and

Bee creative~


Photobucket

No comments: