Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Mini Albums and Class

I know I introduced you to the Black and White Mighty-Mega-Mini last week, in photo form, and this week, I am showing you a couple of new faces to this very versatile little book.

Tonight's UStream class will be all about this Halloween version!
I hope you will be able to join in at 8:00 eastern time.  Just click on the blue icon above and it will take you right to my UStreamTV channel.  

The tutorial information is at the bottom of this post.

This version is one lovingly made for a very special little baby, and features
Graphic45 Little Darlings papers.  You can see all of it in a new
video coming up very soon!



I have a limited number of kits available for these albums!
Order yours today!!

(I will do another post showing kit contents).


Tutorial only $8.95



Black and White Kit and Tutorial
$18.95 plus S and H

Halloween Kit and Tutorial
$18.95 plus S and H



Thanks for checking out my project today, and I hope to see you tonight! 
Happy crafting, and as always,

Bee Creative~
Photobucket

1 comment:

June Houck said...

I love your Spooktacular version of your mega book too...you are cranking these out!