Monday, November 19, 2012

Let It Snow Crop!

I can hardly believe how long it has been since I've posted to my blog!  I truly have been busy crafting, teaching, and sharing new things, but there have been so many computer issues, that I have  been terribly remiss in sharing them with you.  I hope that I will be able to do a lot better now with a new computer.

I hosted a group of delightful ladies for a great crop this past weekend.  Our theme was "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let it Snow (up north!)" and we had a marvelous time!  Some accomplished a lot, some learned a lot, and some of us just had a LOT of fun.... the food was yummy, the crafting was superb, but most of all the friendships and memories are priceless.

We started with Pinterest inspired tealights at each table spot to welcome the scrappers. 

Here are most of the gals!

Margaret making place settings for her Church dinner!

Friday's Midnight Madness was a surprise Gingerbread House Party!

Here is the Sweetest Village!

Everyone brought a gift to exchange - either crafted or crafty, and here Janet is modeling 
the centerpiece she received :)

Some of our special gifts!

Our very talented challenge winners!

Saturday's Midnight Madness was a "Snowball Fight!

Just look at those snowballs fly!
And a great time was had by all.  We are looking forward to our next crop in January.
If you are in the southwest Florida area, I do hope you will be able to join us sometime :)

I will be back very soon with the samples of my class this weekend
at ART and FRAME of SARASOTA!
Come join me in doing
CARDS BY THE YARD (easily reproducible holiday cards)
featuring Copics as well as gorgeous handmade paper!

Until then....

 Bee Creative~

Photobucket

No comments: