Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Fun Projects!

I feel like it has been forever since I have been here!  I hope you are getting settled into your fall routines and are ready for some new projects.

This past weekend I was privileged to participate in the LIFE CROP for the North River Pregnancy Center in Palmetto, FL, and had a wonderful time with a lot of great ladies, as they raised funds for a very worthwhile cause.  I made several fall projects with the new ARTISTE cartridge from Close to My Heart.  I will be sharing those with you on my UStream Class on Tuesday Evening at 8:00 pm Eastern Time.

I hope you will be able to join in :)

If you are interested in either of the Close to My Heart Cricut Cartridges, and you don't have a Close to My Heart consultant, I invite you to click here and order it from my website.  There are some awesome bonuses going on during the month of September!  #1 is the Cartridge itself.... they are the best I have ever used... hands down.  They have over 700 images on them!!!!!!!  Artiste is loaded with font, labels, images, and 3D projects galore.  Plus both cartridges come with three sets of coordinated stamps that fit the Cricut cuts, so you just cut out an shape, and stamp your image in any color you like.  Then they add three large packages of pre-cut chipboard shapes for layering or stamping matching designs.  Now, let's add the STAMP of the MONTH special, which is a $17.95 value for only $5.00, but since you have ordered the Cartridge, you would be eligible to get TWO of the Stamp of the Month specials ~ one for yourself, and one for a gift!

THEN MORE!!!  It is National Stamping Month, so there is ANOTHER double set of stamps, a $35. value, and you would also be qualified to get this set for only $5!!  AND I have a BIG contest going on.... if you order a cartridge from CTMH and ME during Sept. your name will go into a drawing for a MINI CRICUT!!!!!!  This comes with $20 to spend at Cricut.com, a $49.95 digital cartridge, and right now Provo Craft is offering a BIG special on SCADS of digital images, too....  SCORE!  Check it out!

I have lots on the calendar, too, if you are in my area.  Cards for Operation Write Home will be this week.  Thursday evening at 6:30.

Monday, October 1 is the BOO Book Class!!  Also available as the Little Black Book (same lay out, just in beautiful black/cream papers).   Must pre-register.  Class is $18.  Tutorial and Kit will be available after that date.  All materials supplied except adhesives.  Bring basic kit and scoring board.

"Making My Cricut Really Chirp" Class will be on Saturday, October 13th at 2:00 pm in Palmetto.  Must pre-register.  Class is $25 and includes all class materials.  Bring your basic kit.  Filling fast, so get your info in soon :)

There are lots of other things coming up, but I will add those next time.  Hope to see you in class tomorrow night.

Hug your loved ones, and
BEE creative ~
Photobucket

No comments: