Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Paper Bag Cards

Bags Bags Bags!  I seem to have a lot of bags, and love coming up with something fun to do with them.  Today I have a FREE tutorial for you on how to create cards with paper bags!
**Download your tutorial here
I have also made up a limited number of kits to create this stunning presentation Birthday Card from the wonderful Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge.  There are over 35 pieces to this kit!!

I did a video to show you how this goes together, but had camera issues (you know those techie gremlins were here again!!) but, I think you will get the gist of it... We will also be doing this project in my UStream TV show tonight.... in a few different sizes!  Come check us out.... just click on the blue icon in the upper right corner and it will take you right to the channel.  8:00 pm eastern time...





 The Stunning Butterfly Birthday Card Kit is $12.95 SHIPPED (which includes 7 additional bags for your creating pleasures!!) If you want more bags, you can get 8 bags for $1.00, and up to 24 bags will fit in the original order with no additional postage. If you want more bags, please email me, and I will happily invoice you.
Additional Bags to be included with original Kit orders: 8/$1.00 (up to 2 orders) Any more than that requires additional shipping.
Enjoy the projects! Happy crafting ~
Photobucket

No comments: