Monday, March 26, 2012

Vinyl on Tile

This has been a busy week, and I've spoken with several family members and friends who have been facing some obstacles and challenges, and this tile that I did a few weeks ago seems to be good advice to remember now and then.
Here is how it looked, cut on my Cricut mat.  I used wide masking tape to transfer it to the
16 inch tile. 

I will be doing a class on hand lettering on my UStream class
Tuesday evening this week at 8:00 eastern time.
Just click on the icon in the upper right corner, and it will take you there.  You can become a member of the "crowd" and add my channel to your favorites, too :)
Bring a pencil, black fine line pen, eraser, white paper, ruler, markers or colored pencils,
and get ready to have some fun!
Happy crafting~
Photobucket

1 comment:

angel said...

I was at your Ustream class today and really enjoyed it. Afterward I went to your website so I could download the bunny and I couldn't. Is there any way you could email me the pattern? Please. My email is angelandtomh@embarqmail.com.