Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easter Bunnies

Here's a funny little bunny box!
  I am teaching a class next week, and am working on some Easter projects, and wanted to share this Sweet Tooth Boxes cartridge project with you...
this is my own take on the ice cream cone cut.
(For the class I will cut her in a bigger size.)

Here she is from the side, where you can see her cotton tail,
and a bit of the dimension of her face.
The top and bottom sections come apart, and are the perfect presentation for a special goodie!
The ribbon will be part of my April Ribbon kit.

A carry over from last week...
here is the "Boy" version of the card I did for my
Alcohol Markers class.  I have decided to frame these and
hang them in my granddaughter's room. 
One last note.  My apologies to those of you who were there for my class Tuesday evening.  I hope you found the message that Kathy was kind enough to post for me.... that I was in the ER with Bob the Babe, and that I was unable to have class.  He is home now, and resting comfortably.  Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers.  Remember there is no class on the 13th, but I will be back on the 20th with a lot of goodies for you!

Keep making wonderful memories!
Hugs to all.
Happy crafting ~ 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Bev B. said...

OMG I love that little bunny. How cute. Wish I was there to take your class. Do you share your directions? Would love to try a few of these out. Thanks

wendy said...

whow these boxes are too darn CUTE!