Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another Easter Creature

There's a tv commercial featuring "Yella Fella" around here that's pretty cute, but I don't think it can hold a candle to this little fella... what do you think?


This is another cut from Sweet Tooth Boxes, just like the Bunny Box I showed in my last post.  I want to give a shout out to Designs by Sharon for her inspiration.  She made the cutest Angry Birds and other cool boxes with this cartridge.

If you happen to be in my area and want to come by on Tue. or Wed. to make these little guys, just let me know!  Otherwise, watch for the kits to be posted really soon!

Shared on Pinterest
ScrapScene! WIP

Just a reminder, there will not be a UStream class this week, but I will be back at my regular time next Tuesday, March 20th at 8:00 pm.   Also, thanks for all of your prayers and good wishes.  Bob the Babe is feeling better. The neurologist and others have done every test known to man, and he's doing well now.  We are hoping it will stay this way. No more Martian talk!

See you again soon!

Happy crafting ~

Photobucket

No comments: