Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Friend Is ...

 I have another card prepared for my class on using Alcohol markers, and this amused me... so I wanted to share it with you.  The post I did earlier had a sweet scene with the bunny and ducks that used 9 different markers.  Care to guess how many markers I used on this springy little message?
 (I will finish the inside with "share with; cry with; laugh with; shop with; room with; or care) depending on the occasion, when I send it.  This is a combination of two Close To My Heart stamp sets. The ribbbon is from my March Ribbon Kit.
Here they are.... 31 Markers!!! Made me laugh :)
I hope you will be joining me for my class on using Alcohol markers
Tuesday night at 8:00 eastern time.
Until then...
Happy crafting~


Entering at; Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
                   

Pin ItPhotobucket

No comments: