Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"I Feel the Love" and Class tonight

This is a card I made to send to the parents and family of sweet little
Olivia Cappelluti. 
She passed through this life, like a shining shooting star, for just a few short months.
Sympathy cards are very difficult to make, but reaching out is so important.
That is the challenge that a wonderful young lady, Madison, at Funky Cards has done, and I am asking you to share her vision, and help send a bit of comfort to this family by the end of January. Click here for all of the details.
In addition, since this was my birthday party celebration month,
remember I have a birthday present for someone out there!!
All you need to do is REACH OUT to Olivia's Family, or Someone, and post your card (or other effort) to this post, and you will be in the drawing for a Cricut Birthday Cakes Cartridge!  If you don't have a blog, you can send me an email, and I'll post it for you,

***Programming note***
Due to illness, my UStream Class for tonight has been postponed until next week .  
So sorry:(  The yuckies have me!
I'll be back soon:)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Madison said...

Betty, this is beautiful. You did an amazing job with this card. Thank you so much for supporting the I Feel the Love Project. You are really sweet and I appreciate all that you do. Many blessings to you!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com