Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cricut Thanks

Today I received a very special surprise in the mail, and was DELIGHTED to find an amazing array of Free Standing Lace pieces made especially for me by a friend! Here is a birthday card I made for my sister-in-law that has four of these beauties on the corners!

 Thank you so much, Debra!  I love them.... to see more, be sure to check out my class on Tuesday night!

Speaking of my Tuesday night class.... this week we will continue with
Cricut 202, What Does This Button Do?
Two weeks ago we explored the basic operations of the main part of the Cricut.  This week we will move to the Modes and advanced features.
We will make hands-on projects, like this card, which will employ the use of different buttons on the Cricut.  Please bring your machine, mat, several sheets of scrap paper, adhesives, ribbon, scissors, ruler, and pencil, and be ready to work along.

We will use the Plantain Schoolbook cartridge, or any cartridge that has a font, circle, tag, heart, and flower.  You can use a combination of cartridges if you desire.

Class begins at 8:00 eastern time on my UStream Channel.  Just click on the blue icon in the upper right corner, and it will take you there!  Please register (it's free and easy!) so you can join in the chat, and I can answer any questions you might have.

Also, remember we have a BIRTHDAY BLOG CANDY contest going on!  Congratulations to the three winners of last week's class!  There will be more prizes this week (PS, I found them!! LOL) and the Cricut Cartridge contest is still going on!!  Just make a card, or some other project for someone else, and post it here, or let me know about it by email, and I will post it for you, and you will be in the drawing for the Cricut Birthday Cake Cartridge!!!

See you Tuesday night!
Happy crafting ~



Photobucket

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Very pretty projects Betty... Love your classes!

romantic bed and breakfasts luray va said...

Very beautiful card you have designed for your sister in law. This is also helping others to learn to design a card. Have you designed any natural places scenery?