Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Here We Come A Caroling ...

and it's Tuesday Tutorial at Digital Delights.  I have enjoyed being a New Release Artist, and then Tutorial Artist for them for quite a while, but some family needs have made it necessary for me to say farewell to Wendy and the wonderful design team members.  This is my last video for them.  I hope you will enjoy learning to take her adorable digital images, and making them "come to life" like Frosty!! 


I will be having my  UStream Class Tuesday evening, Dec. 20th at 8:00 pm, and I will be sharing several last minute Christmas projects, Thank You projects, and a surprise or two.  I do hope you will be joining me!  Click on the UStream logo on the top of my blog to take you to the channel.

Happy crafting!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Fantastic project Betty:)
Thanks so much for everything:) Don' be a stranger.
Hugs
Wendy

June Houck said...

Very sweet, Betty!