Monday, December 19, 2011

Congratulations to the Blog Hope Winner!

I understand it was very lucky weekend for BLUCACA!! Congratulations for being my winner on the
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CRAFTS BLOG HOP! Please send me your email address, so I can send your prize package your way. (Rumor has it she won another prize this week, too! WooHoo!!)  Thanks to all of you who participated, and it is a pleasure to have so many new visitors and followers!  I look forward to getting to know you! 


Washington DC Mormon Temple dressed in amazing Christmas lights.


I am happy to announce that I am home from my travels, and will be back on my UStream Channel on Tuesday night.  I am working on some final gift ideas, Christmas Thank You projects, and a Bless You Box for the GUYS!!  As always, there will be a surprise or two, including a Christmas morning recipe.  Looking forward to seeing you at 8:00 eastern time on Tuesday evening!!

Happy crafting ~


Photobucket

No comments: