Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just for Fun ~ Featuring Copics



As I was preparing for a Copics class this week, I was playing with some long ignored stamps, and this is what came out of it...
 The top card is being sent to my dear Sister-in-Law, who is celebrating her 85th birthday on the 19th!  Happy Birthday, Ginnie!!! 
The one below is waiting in my stash for just rhe right occasion... it is a single stamp that I did twice, using a mask to cover the bow on the second image, so I could have a little boy kitty, too.  This is the first time I've used the sentiment stamp, but the one at the top is a VERY old favorite.  Cute, huh?
Just a reminder that it's Sweet Treat week over at BettyBee's Buzz, and the girls have some really great ideas on gift card holders, candy boxes, and special presentations.  Plus there is blog candy, and some surprises!  I hope you'll pop over and check it out!

Update on Hubby ~ Thanks for all of your kind thoughts and prayers ... he is home from the hospital, and doing very well.  The procedure went just fine, and they results were better than we had hoped for!  With a change of medications, and continued blessings, he will be here a long, long time!

Happy Creating ~

Betty

2 comments:

FitterTwit said...

I'm sorry... did you say CCCCCopics??? I'm sucked in like a moth to a flame. Awesome job!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love my Copics.....! I resisted as long as I could..... Glad to hear hubby is home and to see you are getting some creative time.