Saturday, February 26, 2011

Bee Projects

Here are some SWEET projects that I've been working on for a very special retreat with my dear friends, and design team, the HoneyBees!  We spent several days together just crafting, sharing ideas, tutoring, laughing, eating, and getting to know one another SO WELL.  It was the PERFECT SWARM!
 I stamped these bee hives and bees (CTMH) and added them to tubes of yellow and black M&Ms!
 One of our projects was to etch a commemorative mug.  I designed the logo on Make The Cut, and we cut out the vinyl, etched the designs and our names, and then enjoyed Root Beer Floats!

Court designed shirts, and screen printed them with her Yudu.  We added lots of gems with our I-Rocks.
Here are the HoneyBees!  Kristi, Rosemary, Court, June, Wanda and myself. 
I hope you get a chance to visit us over at BettyBee's Buzz, and see what we come up with to inspire you!  Monday we will be sharing another project that we did at our retreat. 


Happy creating ~

Photobucket

1 comment:

Snowmanlover said...

So cute!! Saw your post on that FB blog thread. Come see me too! I remember you from the mb!