Saturday, October 23, 2010

Just checking In....

I don't usually post without adding photos, but I'm still traveling, but this time I'm in Nashville, TN... and the fall leaves are spectacular. Now, why don't I have a photo to show you? Well, my laptop and my camera aren't playing nicely tonight. Will an IOU work? I hope so! I just wanted to stop by for a moment to let you know that things are buzzing along for my new blog! The HoneyBees are up to some really fun projects for Betty Bee's Buzz, and we are expecting to have a "soft opening" (you know, like the big box stores do! LOL) next week, with EEK WEEK!! We will be showing you some very exciting projects, and want you to be watching for them! Be sure to check 'Betty Bee's Buzz. blogspot.com' starting October 25th! Will you tell your friends?

You know there will be blog candy!!

OK! I'll see you again, soon!

Happy crafting~

BettyBee

No comments: