Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Counting my Blessings!

I am so blessed! I feel like such a lucky girl to have such good friends, and be the beneficiary of such wonderful gifts! I got my official invitation in the mail to the Croppin' With the Cricut Stars crop!! Kathy, who is on our Cuttlebug Challenge design team, has invited me to be one of her ten guests to participate in this exciting prize of hers!!! WOWZERS!!! Provo Craft executives will be coming to bring projects, prizes, and contests! This includes meals, and of course, a stay in a luxury beach front hotel!! Thank you SO MUCH Kathy, and Maggie!!


AND....can you say, RUBBER STAMPS?????????? Holy Cow!!! My friend, Mary Ann said she had received some stamps that she wasn't going to use, and asked if I would come and look at them....long story short.....an entire trunk load of stamps came home with me!!! I know I will be blessing a lot of others with these, but my stash will also be brimming with new rubber for a long time!!! This was an amazing experience going through these stamps, and I'm happy that Kristi and Sandy were here to share the fun with me. Next comes figuring out how to put them away....

I'll be back later with some new cards from a class I taught on Monday. Lots of acrylics :)

Blessings and hugs ~

7 comments:

Scrap Jaci said...

WOW!!! That is a LOT of stamps lol! Congrats on the prize!

Melissa said...

Holy buckets! Look at all those stamps! How fun!

Betty, have a wonderful time this weekend at Kathy's crop! How very exciting for all of you! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

Rosemary said...

Oh Betty, you show those Prove people in person hows awesome you are!!!..As for the stamps...wow and double wow...lol..Just think of the fun door prizes you have by using those you don't need...lol..hint hint...lol...

scrapbooking for others said...

Congrats on the crop!! Sounds like so much fun. And that is ALOTTA stamps!! Let me know if you need to store some at my house!! LOL

lisa808 said...

Lucky girl--a cropping weekend and a trunk full of stamps! Enjoy!!!

Turnedgypsy said...

wow, sure wish i had friends like that. my stamp collection is pretty small

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Meda said...

Wow! That sure is a truck of stamps!