Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Challenge

Happy World Card Making Day! I hope you are crafting, blog hopping and having fun!!
This is my family ~ well, my grandkids and their Dad! I used Little Rascals, Funky Fairies, DZ Doodles, and Annie Lang digital images, inserted to a Word document and sized to proper proportion. The Haunted House is a Cuttlebug Folder embossed onto Core'dination Black Magic paper, which I "debossed" so I could cut out the shape and sand the raised shutters, windows, and other accents. The grass shapes were cut pieces of green paper, which I embossed with the Spider Web Cuttlebug folder.

The popped-up kids were all colored with Copic markers, and accented with some bling. The moon is a sticky paper embellishment with added MS gold glitter.
The funny sentiment inside says "DAD, do you ALWAYS have to go Trick or Treating with us??"
I hope you create something fun today!
Happy crafting ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty your card is `spooktacular` great tut!!!
Happy WCMD:)X

Shantaie said...

Betty, I just love your use of digital images and clip art..you are such a genious!!! Such a magnificent way to customize any project!
Happy world card making day, mt "bug" sister :)
Shantaie

lisa808 said...

This is just too cute!

I spent WCMD at an all-day crop, 9:15 AM - 7:00 PM!