Friday, October 2, 2009

Fab Friday TV Criss Cross Card Tutorial

Isn't this the sweetest image? It's from a Stampin' Up stamp that I recently got, and I think she is the cutest little witch I've ever seen! The card is a CrissCross card, and is the sample that I made for this week's Fab Friday TV tutorial video that I did for Cuttlebug Challenge Blog. It is posted over there, and I will post it here, but it takes hours to upload on Blogger, so I wanted to let you know that it is coming! The video also shows how to use Sizzix Embossing Plates in the Cuttlebug :o) I hope you will enjoy it. This was in response to questions asked by viewers. I would appreciate any questions, requests, or suggestions for video topics that you would like to see. Please leave comments here, and I will do my best to get them done in the near future! Thanks!!!

Happy Crafting~

3 comments:

Jessie said...

This is so cool Betty, love it:)

FitterTwit said...

OMGosh! I HAVE to have this stamp!!! :)

Beth said...

Don't you just love those criss cross cards Betty love yours and your tutorial especially the part on the sizzix texture plates have some and didn't know how to use them.
Hugs