Sunday, March 29, 2009

I've Been Missing in (Hyper)-Action!

I know you've been wondering where I've been! As the old saying (well at least the Florida saying) goes ... I'm up to my armpits in Alligators around here! I am getting ready to take 100 girls to camp over spring break, and I just found out about it about 2 weeks ago! I usually have about 8 months to get ready for such an adventure!!! The other gal who was in charge can't go, and they've asked me to step in and take over. Whew! It thought I was too old for all of this. Goes to show you that you never retire from the Church!

Anyway...I am dropping in with a couple of cards that I have made, a VERY important announcement and invitation, and then I'll drop into the woods again for a couple of weeks. You might see my bunny ears pop out with a creation or two....you never know!!!

Here's my card for last Wednesday's Cuttlebug Challenge. Thanks so much to Regina Easter for the fantastic Cupcake dowloads from her Cutting Cafe'! What a fun way to do cards. Be sure to check out Bitten By The Bug in my side bar. She's got the cutest stuff. Also head over to Cuttlebug Challenge to do the challenge of cupcake or food related cards this week! Our design team made some super inspirations for you.




I'll be buzzing around soon!
Betty Bee!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Betty your card is lovely! The icing on your cupcake looks real!!!
Hugs
Amber