Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blog Candy WINNER!!!!!


85 qualified entries!!!

Giving them a good stir ....
And tne winner is .....

Yummy!


Many thanks to you fabulous readers who took part in the amazing Luv Bug Weekend. I SO appreciate your enthusiasm, your sweet comments, and your participation. I truly hope you found tons of great ideas that will enhance your crafting experiences. I loved reading about all of the things that you love, and it does my heart good to know that God, Family, and Chocolate are still in their rightful places!!! Well, without further ado,,,,let's get on with the drawing of the winner of the prize package for Sweets For My Sweet! What could be sweeter than having the winning name drawn by the sweetest grandbaby anywhere???? I put all of your names on slips of paper, put them in a big bowl, and Baby Porter got to reach right in and get the winning one! Very tasty!!! Congratulations to SUZANNE!!!!! Please email me your mailing address so I can send your goodies!!! (If I don't hear from you by Thursday midnight I'll have to pull another name on Friday, so hurry!)
BettyBee

No comments: