Friday, January 9, 2009

Oh, What an Honor!



Thanks so much to Joan for honoring me with my first blog award! Check out her beautiful blog! You will surely see that the beauty of art knows no language barriers! And, we almost share the same birthday, with the time zones :0)



Now, I am to share this award with 7 other lucky bloggers.....a very difficult decision to make, as there are so many of you who inspire me! I want to mention that Joan also chose my cyber friend Robyn, the PinkStamper, for this lovely award, too.



Okay, drum roll, please >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And the 7 finalists are, in no particular order ......................................

Jeannie

Sharon

TomiAnnie

OkieLadybug

Robin

Eva

Candice

Take a bow, ladies, - and all of the rest of you who do such a wonderful job with your blogs, too! You are a true inspiration! Keep up the good work. You share so much of your talents and bring joy to so many. Check out their blogs! Happy scrapping!!

BettyBee

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

THANK YOU Betty! It's so sweet of you to think of me for this award! I'm very honored to receive it from you. Thank you very much! hugs!

tomiannie said...

Thanks, Betty! That's so sweet.