Monday, December 8, 2008

A couple more Cards for Christmas


I couldn't resist a few more cards for Christmas! The Santa image was a vintage download from Microsoft images. I just copied it to my Word program, printed it out, and colored it in with markers and water color pencils. His glasses are touched with liquid glass, which makes them glisten. I stamped right on the green gingham paper, and think the next one will be different...a bit hard to read. I still love the traditional colors. The ribbon is red velvet with gold glittered dots, so the stickles make the perfect compliment around the green scalloped oval.
The reindeer are an OLD cheap sponge stamp that I had in my stash...and I was showing children how to make cards. I thought they turned out pretty cute, with Rudolph in the middle. The kids made really great cards, and I will be posting those soon!

No comments: