Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy BIrthday to Bryan



It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've been busy! We had a great time with wonderful company :0) I think by now they have gotten their new Cricut Expressions, and new creations are underway in North Carolina. Happy Crafting, girls!!! Love you so much ((((((HUGS)))))))


Anyway, here are a couple of cards that I've designed for clients this week. I must admit that one is copied from the gift bag you've already seen earlier. It was so much fun that I wanted to do it again. This time the froggies are wearing party hats!! Thanks to Susan. Also, one of the blogs I saw had the cutest little ladybug design that inspired me to come up with this little lady. I am doing a swap this summer with my darling Granddaughter, Madelyn. Our first swap was to send a card made from pink and purple. This time her criteria was for red and black, with a flower with a black center. Her card was like this one, only it sported 3/4 of a red flower in the upper right corner. The message was a bright "hello". It is a lot of fun to inspire a child to be creative. Besides, I love sending and receiving mail from my grandkids! Today is Bryan's tenth birthday. Happy Birthday, Bryan!!!


No comments: