Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A bit more fun with Bendy Cards .....

I have several events coming up, and Birthday Bendy cards are a perpetual favorite!  Here are a couple of quick and easy ones to try!




Each layer is held in place by strong magnets, and the decorating potential is practically limitless!
Just color your candles, flames, and add decorator paper.  The "icing" comes with your birthday cake kit, so you can have whatever flavor you decide to color it!  

If you wish to have a personalized, custom made card, I would be happy to 
design one just for your birthday celebrant!
Just send me an email, and I will contact you for the details.

You can order your Birthday Bendy Cards on the right sidebar of my blog!
Very fast delivery :)

Happy celebrating!

Create fun every day!
Photobucket

No comments: