Thursday, July 11, 2013

Puppy Palace Album


I'm as happy as a camel on hump day!  Yesterday I couldn't upload any photos anywhere, even here on my blog, and today I am able to show you the second in my 
Home Sweet Home Album Series!

Here is the Puppy Palace Album
Each album creates a chipboard frame house, 
decorated with exclusive cuttables, 
and each is loaded with printables you can use to tell the story of your
Pet, 
Family,
Holidays,
Vacations,
and much, much more!

Begin to build your Home Sweet Home neighborhood today!

Tutorials, kits and showcases are available.
First complete kits are $55. plus shipping.
Discounts for subsequent kits!
Write me at 
BettyBeeDesigns @ hotmail dot com 
for details!


Happy crafting ~
Photobucket

1 comment:

sallysbitz2 said...

This looks fun x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk