Sunday, March 24, 2013

Journaling Jigglers

How did you get your name?  Are you named for someone in the family, friend, etc.  Do/did you have a nickname?

Describe a childhood birthday.  Do you have pictures?

If you could meet one person in the world, who would it be?  Why?

Yesterday, it was my pleasure to present a program on Preserving Our Family Stories in Venice, Florida.   As part of this presentation we discussed journals, and their uses in telling our personal stories, starting family conversations, and as triggers for successful interviews with our ancestors.  I have prepared a list of 50 such thought provoking prompts.  If you would like to download them, the link for JOURNALING JIGGLERS is HERE.   I hope they will help you get started telling YOUR story!

PS  Many thanks to those who were there and helped me!  I fell ill, and they jumped right in and took over.  Off to the doctor again tomorrow.

Happy creating to all!
Photobucket

No comments: