Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summertime Album Class

This is the project I have created with the flip flops I gave you last week, and will be using in this week's class.  It is a brand new alternate cover to be used with the pages from the "On the Road Again" Album from a few weeks ago!  How fun :o)
 The album is designed to hold LOTS of full sized photos and journaling, and can really be designed for any theme.  My granddaughter is visiting, and will be making an album like this to take home with all of her summer fun recorded inside!
Here I have printed the flip flops at 2 1/2 inches and paper pieced them, then created a pocket on the front for the tag.  

I hope you will be able to join us in my UStream Class at 8:00 eastern time, Tuesday evening.  Class will be a bit short tomorrow night, as I need to help with a run to the airport.  We will be making our album cover, and matting the pages we did in class before.  If you missed class, you are invited to watch the recorded classes at any time.  Just click on the blue icon in the upper right corner of this blog, and it will take you to my UStream Channel.  See you there!

You can get your project tutorial and/or cut out car album kit and tutorial here!!!

Happy Crafting ~


Photobucket

No comments: