Tuesday, October 25, 2011

UStream Class Tuesday Night!

This week's class will be a great "create-along-with-me" album!  It is from the DESIGNING WOMEN tutorial, and this is the paper I will be using... to celebrate the birth of  Baby Adah Stephens :) 
Click on my UStream Button, and it will take you to my UStream Channel, and I'll see you at 8:00 pm  Eastern time! 

Supplies List:
3 sheets double sided 12 x 12
Kraft or Cream Cardstock
Embellishments
Duct Tape

Tools:
Scoring Board and Bone Folder
Paper Trimmer
Scissors
Agressive double sided tape
Wet Glue and Hot Glue

See you then!

Happy BIRTH day to Adah!  I hope she is actually born by the time of the class!  Congratulations to Emalie and Darren.  XOXOX



Photobucket

1 comment:

SuperHappyScrapper said...

Can't wait until the class!