Monday, July 4, 2011

Blog Hop Winner!

Thank you so much for coming by my blog, and checking out the Digital Delights Celebration Blog Hop!!  I hope you enjoyed the journey, and were able to get all of the letters, and figure out the secret word.... good luck on the big drawing!  Now for the WINNER of my prize...

"Luvin the USA Bongo: goes to.......

"Julie said...
I love the pup. Can't wait to come back later and check out your olders posts.
jzayler63@gmail.com
June 30, 2011 7:19 PM"

Julie, you will be contacted by Wendy at Digital Delights, and you will be getting Bongo!! 

Thanks to everyone who is a new follower of my blog, as well!  I hope you will find a little time to look around and find some of the things I've done in the past... there are LOTS of tutorials, projects I did when I was the DT Coordinator of Cuttlebug Challenge Blog, and a few other DT's.... 
I love to hear from you, and appreciate your comments so much!

Have a great Fourth of July, and I'll be back with you as soon as I can.... we are off on a long road trip tomorrow, but I will still be crafting along the way!

Happy creating ~


Photobucket

No comments: