Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Altered Photographs

Good morning!  I knew you would love to share this delicious delight first thing this morning...
Could there be anything any sweeter?  
This week at BettyBee's Buzz is all about Altered Photos, and this is my project.  I am still at the hospital with Bob the Babe, and didn't have much in the way of supplies, but am very happy with this little beauty.  It was VERY simple to do.  One B&W print + three Copics = a whole new look!
I discovered that Copics still blend wonderfully on photo paper, and are sheer enough to let the natural shadows show through.  It is still best to add different intensities of color to get the best results.  
I hope you will join us for the HoneyBee Showcase
 to see what the other members of the Design Team have created to inspire you! 
Photobucket

No comments: