Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Freezer Paper on Paper!

If you recall from Monday's post, I said I'd be back with another type of project, and it is using the Freezer Paper stenciling project on paper.  So Cool!!


  My additional project is the "retitling" of a special book that I made for my grandkids for Christmas.  Little fingers have picked at the original vinyl lettering, so this new stenciled lettering is now permanent.
 It is VERY easy to iron the FREEZER PAPER to cardstock.  Then carefully paint your lettering.
I cut the title from the Base Camp Cricut cartridge, and spaced it out just like I wanted it with my Gypsy.  This ABC project has 26 4x6 mounted photos, with the "definitions" written on each page with a silver Elmer's Paint Marker. 
Each page was scored at the end, and it was bound in a cardstock cover made for the Your Story by Provo Craft.  This is an easy project to create.  It features Church pictures and a few personal photos of family and friends, which make it even more exciting for the children.

 To make it a personal treasure, be sure to add a testimony page from you to your loved ones.  This started on the front side, and these are the finishing thoughts. 

Two year old Porter has loved this special book, and delights in sharing his knowledge of the Gospel ABC's.  I plan to make one for each young family. 
 I got this idea from another blogger, and I sincerely apologize for not giving her credit here and now.  I am away from my home computer, (as most of you know) and the link is back at home.  I will amend this post as soon as I get the proper information. If you are interested in the link to the photos, please leave a comment or send me an email, and I'll be happy to send them to you.
 
I hope you will be participating in the Freezer Paper challenge over at BettyBee's Buzz this week.  We have a lot of different projects to whet your whistle!  
 
I'm headed back to Florida in the morning.  It will be hard to leave these precious little ones and their parents, whom I love so much, but I will be happy, too, to get back to my dear hubby, and the other little family waiting there.  Another precious granddaughter is about to enter this world, and Nana is anxious to meet her.
 
Blessings and Happy Creating!!
 
Photobucket

No comments: