Sunday, March 27, 2011

It's a Girl!!!

(I just don't get it ~ I have uploaded the ribbon photo at least a dozen times, and it shows up, but won't show on the published blog - sorry!) 

We have had some excitement in the Brett household this week!!
I made this ribbon pin to wear to school on Friday to announce the good news!


Meet my new Granddaughter, Paisley:)  Sorry it's not the greatest picture, but it came from my cell phone.  The picture on the right is of her Aunt Tori, who has a birthday tomorrow!  Isn't that amazing?  You know they are going to have a very special relationship.  Tori was there where Paisley was born.  I will be getting there on Tuesday.  Can't wait!
I will see you tomorrow on BettyBee's Buzz!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful!