Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Three New Things ... WOW!

Well, happy Wednesday, and time for a HoneyBee Showcase piece! I've done a candle facelift as part of our first ever Motivational Monday at BettyBee's Buzz! Rosemary gave a great tutorial, and this is my take! I used a darker candle, and it smells SO good! Check out the link to find out how to create one of your own!


Next we have brand new images at Digital Delights by LoubyLoo, and they are so cute for the holiday season! My image is Candy Cane Ginger, and I printed her out double...one in reverse, so I could have ginger bread twins! I colored them with Copics, glittery gel pens, and water color pencils. The paper is Core'dinations and Me & My Big Ideas. The ribbon is Offray and the flowers are Wild Orchid.

Last, but not least, is a color inspired centerpiece for Passionately Artistic. This pumpkin is an artificial one that came from a hobby store, and was easy to cut. The flowers arranged in it are traditional fall bushes with touches of rich, deep red ~ to match the accents of my living room. The new Thanksgiving cartridge for the Cricut has beautiful scrolled sentiments, and "Give Thanks" was just perfect to accent the front of the pumpkin. The leaf was heat embossed in russet, orange and gold. The cat tails are real!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are having a beautiful fall, and I wish you lots of creative mojo!
Come see us at BettyBee's Buzz!

10 comments:

Court said...

Great projects, Betty! :)

Barbie and Craig said...

Mom, check your link for the candle tutorial...I think it's wrong. It keeps sending me to a hokey survey.

Love you! You're awesome!

maryps said...

Beautiful creations - love them all!

Wendy Hall said...

Fantastic Betty!! Now can you come to my house and make me some arrangements, Please:)

Rosalien Zwackhalen said...

Beautiful creations. Wow, love it.

Hugs, Rosalien

Linnie said...

betty these look amazing i looove to see different projects for inspiration
luv
linniex

Vee said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas creation. Thank you for joining us a Top Tip Tuesday. Good luck.
xx Vee

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wow Betty, what amazing projects you have created!! That pumpkin is super cool. LOVE how you used Candy Cane Ginger - super idea:) Hugs!!

FitterTwit said...

As always... GREAT stuff Betty!!! Your blog was just nominated for the My Blog Has Attitude award. Go to http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/p/i-got-attitude-blog-award.html and follow the instructions to receive your free digi. :) I also posted your site on my blog!

Carol Hurlock said...

Your gingerbread card is just adorable. What a cute composition and styles arrangement.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}