Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving, and more.....


Wishing you the very best holiday! I am grateful to have this time to count my blessings today, and be at home with family and friends. This past week has been a health challenge for me, and I have been greatly blessed to have the worst things they were looking for be ruled out. I have good hospitals, doctors, medicine, a supportive family, friends, and most of all, the Lord who knows and loves me. I have great faith that all will be well soon, and that's all that I need.
Thank you for your kind prayers and concerns! You are the best!!

These place card/napkin holders are from BettyBee's Buzz this past week, and they have been such fun to make! Rosemary gave the pattern on the blog, and I had so much fun creating different styles to match my china patterns!! They are a simple triangle design, and can be adapted for any occasion.

Next up is a Girly Girl card for, Whoopsi Daisy which was a delight to create for a special niece who just had a sweet baby girl. Linnie's digital images are precious, and a delight to color.
I'll be back soon with a vinyl project, and more fun!

Happy creating ~
BettyBee

3 comments:

Cleah said...

Hi Betty,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
Just want to let you know too I have sent an email for the Whoopsi Daisy Blog Hop. My email add.: cleahvalero@yahoo.com. Hope I'm not too late for my winnings.
Thanks....
Cleah

Beth said...

Betty your place card are lovely and that is such a sweet card for your niece love the coloring, and so glad your health scare wasn't your heart, take care my friend.
Hugs and Love,
Beth

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) said...

Love your coloring on this image Betty and well as all the pearls - such fun!