Friday, October 29, 2010

Witches Brew Plaque

I've been having so much fun making a few Halloween things, and this plaque is a new piece for my kitchen. I saw this poem on the internet somewhere... if you can help me identify the author, please do, so I can give them proper credit!.... I just love the message! It inspired all of the images, which I cut with October 31st and Paper Doll Dress Up. They are all colored with Copics or watercolor pencils for dimension, with a few Stickles thrown in for pizzazz!
I hope you are following all of the extreme fun over at the hive with BETTY BEE'S BUZZ. Those HoneyBees have been really BIZZY doing a lot of cool things this week, and we want to see what you are doing, too.... See you there!

Happy crafting ~


3 comments:

Court said...

This is GREAT! I love that poem and the decorations are fantastic!

- - Sheryl - - said...

fabulous. Love the poem too

coldwaters2 said...

Wow I do love this plaque what a brilliant idea and design that poem is perfect for the kitchen.
Hugs
Lorraine x