Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Be Inspired #90 Easel cards

Easel cards have become some of my favorite cards to do. They fold flat, and then pop up to surprise and delight the person receiving them!
This week on Cuttlebug Challenge, we used My Minds Eye papers to create our cards, and I used it as a great background for my Tilda with Bee image. My Tilda sports a little smile :) as she talks to her friend.
I colored the image with Copics, cut out the clouds from MME paper, and embossed them with Swiss Dots in my Cuttlebug.

I DO hope you will give making an easel card a try .... they are easy and fun .... and the basics are laid out for you over on Cuttlebug Challenge! Make one, and post it there, so I can come and visit :)

Thanks for leaving your comments here, too!

Happy crafting ~

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Betty, she did turn out so cute just sitting there swinging!!love that style of card!!

creativearts said...

Love Tilda sitting in the swing! Great inspiraton

Anonymous said...

Betty, This is the cutest!!!! I love how you colored it and brought everything to life with embellishments. The easel card makes you want to display it like a great piece of art. I bought some Copics...now I need to learn to use them. SU has some cute new stamp sets I might just have to buy!!! Hope to see you after Camp Grandma! Hugs, Linda du Kor