Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy National Craft Month!! News and Catching up ...

I can hardly believe that February is gone, and it's March 1st already! I know I was snowed in up north for a couple of weeks, and I guess I've been snowed under down here, too! I know I have the greatest friends in the world! We just completed another wonderful Cricuteers in Paradise Cricut Swarm! WOW, did we have fun!!!

This is a partial group shot. Front and center is our friend Olga, who will be 98 this month! Olga is very active, and colors all the illustrations her daughter Judy prepares for her! What a team!!

There are a lot of photos of the swarm to share, so be sure to check out our page on Face Book, Flossie's Followers.

Also, thanks to Maggie Lamarre for her hand in working on the new look for my blog.

Over at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog we are having THREE exciting give-aways! One is a Celebrations Cartridge, celebrating the Sweet Treat Thursday Cricut Team, and that is through Wed. March 3rd, so hurry!! It's EASY to enter!! Two is a Raspberry Pink Cuttlebug, prize package, which also includes Tie The Knot Cricut Cartridge, MS Punch, Knifty Knitter, the BRAND NEW (yet to be released!) Cuttlebug Embossing PLUS folder, Quilling Folders, Zip Dry Glue (my personal favorite!!), and maybe even more!! GET IN ON THIS ONE until March 18!!
Three is ULTRA EXCITING!!!!! Especially, because I get to go, too!!!!! Kathy Orta was the GRAND PRIZE WINNER of Provo Craft's CRAFTING WITH THE STARS contest, and she has graciously offered one spot at the crop to me, and one to one of Cuttlebug Challenge's readers!!! All you have to do is get to Pensacola, FL March 12th-14th!! Everything else is included by Provo Craft! The crop starts with a welcome dinner at the Hilton Hotel on Pensacola Beach, then there are 6 classes on Saturday, and PC is providing the supplies!!! All you have to do is go leave comments on Cuttlebug Challenge, and have their blinkie on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, just write about it wherever you post your photos! Just tell everyone! That's really simple, and I'd LOVE to have you with me!!! THANKS KATHY!!! I can hardly wait to go. This is going to be the most fun ever.....WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWW!!!

I have been creating a bit, and I will be back tomorrow to post a project or two.

Happy crafting!




1 comment:

Turnedgypsy said...

oh my i would love to win sweet treats cart and the others too..thanks i will go there now..it looks like you guys had fun at your swarm. i sure wish i could find some crafting buddies where i just moved to in gastonia, nc 28052

chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com