Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHA Projects

It was my honor to make up some examples to showcase for Provo Craft at CHA again, and this is one of the pieces that I sent. My special thanks to a new sponsor, Our Daily Bread Designs, for sending me the beautiful Easter Stamp set to work with. I also used wonderful papers from AdornIt. And very special thanks to Elaine at Magic-Boxes.com for the inspiration. Here is my
Easter Box ...





I loved the idea of doing a spiritual Easter theme, and made the tomb from air dry clay. The butterflies are floating on tiny strips of acetate.

More CHA and Easter theme items to come in a few days, after I get back from a great Cricut swarm!

Happy crafting ~

6 comments:

Beth said...

OMG Betty this is fabulous my friend simply stunning and thank you so much for the link have fun at your swarm.
Hugs

Barbie and Craig said...

WOW, Mom! You have such vision...this is so beautiful. WAY better that I could even picture it in my mind. Congratulations on such a beautiful project...and YES! Have FUN at your swarm!!! I love you!

chriswooten57 said...

great job betty. remember what easter is about. i love it.

thanks for sharing
chriswooten57
mcwooten1999@carolina.rr.com

Anonymous said...

Is there a Spanish-speaking guide?

Migdalia said...

Wow! Luv it!

Bugeyes said...

awesome...I love it