Friday, November 6, 2009

Fab Friday TV













It's been a while since I've posted a video here. Last week we were pre-empted with the sudden arrival of the new Cuttlebug Folders (which was so much fun!) and we have been re-doing some things on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog, so here we are! This was a fun project. I just wish I could get them under 10 minutes! LOL














Aren't these Annie Lang images the cutest? Thanks to my friend, Wanda, for bringing them to me. I used my Copics to color them, and used a Sakura clear glaze pen to make the veggies shine.

Speaking of Copics, have you heard about Cuttlebug Challenge University??? The very first class is going on right now, and Cindy Royal is teaching basic Copics! I will be doing two weeks of intermediate Copics on Tues., Nov. 17 and 24. If you complete all four weeks of "homework" you get a "Graduation Certificate" from CBC University! Be sure to check it out!

Okay, on to the video....I hope you enjoy the techniques, and will make some for yourself, and perhaps as fun, festive gifts for any occasion.




Happy Crafting ~

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Betty your wreath is fantastic! I always learn so much from your tutorials :)

lisa808 said...

Your wreath is darling.

June Houck said...

Oh, WOW! That was a lot of work, but well worth the effort. Beautiful, Miz Bee :)