Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Batty Cat and a New Baby

I feel like I've been neglecting you lately, and I'm really sorry! If you've missed me, just check over at Cuttlebug Challenge or Cutting Above, and you're likely to find me there, taking care of a thing or two.

Here are a couple of new pieces I'd like to share :-)
I have two dear friends who have welcomed new baby daughters into this world, and I made one this card with Sizzix embossing folders. I love pink and green together, and the sweet pea just seems to say it all! I inked the Bundle of Joy folder before putting white paper into it, and that's how this technique works. It's easy and a great look.

One more Halloween greeting, and this is one of my very favorite images from Mo's Digital Pencil, too. It is the Batty Cat, and I think it is just so sweet! I colored her with Copics, and layered Designer Paper onto Cuttlebugged cardstock, and then used Martha Stewart's Dotty Scalloped edge punch for the black paper. The ribbon is from Michael's. It think it's one that's definitely too cute to spook!


I'll be back tomorrow with a new Challenge....until then...


Happy crafting ~


No comments: