Monday, September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Tyler


It's my grandson's eight birthday, which is a BIG one in our families, so BIG candles seemed to be just perfect...and what's better for a big fire than Dustin Pike's freebie FIREFIGHTER dragon! I just love these images, and since my son is a firefighter, this guy is going to be a real favorite around here. The candles are cut down from the Cuttlebug Candles Embossing and Die Cut combo set, which has more candles, but was very easy to alter. I used rub-on letters for the numbers and his name. So easy!!

I used four different Stickles to create the flames...a touch of copper, then red, orange, and yellow...then used the end of a paper clip to swirl them together to look like fire!
Make a BIG WISH, TYLER!!! Happy Birthday!!!
I'll be back soon with some more fun stuff...
Happy crafting ~


No comments: