Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Be Inspired #48 Card and Bag

Our Cuttlebug Challenge Birthday Party Palooza continues!! After doing invitations last week, now we are doing a birthay card and a gift bag in the same theme. If you have been following my blog, you know I'm doing a Lollipop Party!


So here are my bag and card! Isn't the DCWV Sweet Stack paper perfect for this theme?


Don't you just LOVE this gift bag lid?? A different idea than tissue paper to keep your gift a secret! I will be doing a tutorial on it very soon :o) The border punch is my new MS Scallop Dot...love it!! The Happy Birthday embellishment is from K and Co. and the lollipops are from the Cricut Accent Essentials, which have been adapted in Design Studio.


I used the D'vine Swirls embossing folder in my Cuttlebug for the background on the card, and the With Love border folder for the tag on the bag. Add some Diamond Stickles here, there, and everywhere and it's a very sweet set!!!
I do hope you will join me at Cuttlebug Challenge and make a card and bag! There are prizes, and tons of ideas (Check out the rest of the Design Team!) ... come help us celebrate our first birthday!
Happy crafting ~


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, CUTE! I love those colorful lollis!

(-: Heidi

Karen said...

Those lollipops are so cute and yummy Betty! How fun and what a fabulous card and bag!!

Hugs,
Karen

Mona Pendleton said...

Very sweet looking theme! I love all the pinks and green! Can't wait to get going on my bag & card! :) TFS

Maria Matter said...

this is amazing!
beautifully done!
blessings, Maria

Michelle said...

betty your theme is TOO adorable..and your creations fantastic!
love love love the bag topper!
michelle

Shantaie said...

Betty, your bag lid is genious, and all those lollipops are F.U.N.

lisa808 said...

Great idea with the lid on the gift bag. Like the matching trim on the card. Very 'sweet' set.

SJDWolf said...

Okay my son is now singing the lollipop song lol! Quite delicious creations and the bag reminds me of a sweet shop (candy store?) window... and that can only be a good thing! TFS

Tricia said...

i have enjoyed watching this party come together. love it!

scrapbooking for others said...

The lid is awesome! Great idea!

Amber said...

So adorable Betty!!!!

June Houck said...

I love your lollipop theme :) Your projects make me smile!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Just watched your tutorial! Thanks - can't wait to make the bags - and loved the "chocolate frosting"
thanks!