Thursday, August 20, 2009

Two More Tildas

I am having so much fun with Tilda images. Each one has such a personality, and comes together so uniquely...
Hello, little Ladybug! Thinking of you.... This sweet image reminds me of my daughter, Barbie, who always loved ladybugs :o) The edge punch is MS Scallop Dot Edge Punch. Cute, isn't it? I colored her with Copic Markers. Sorry I didn't take a photo of the markers this time. Leave me a comment if you need to know which ones I used. (I'm always happy if you leave comments anyway!)

This little sweetie is sitting upon the brand new, and oh, so hard-to-find MS All Around the Page Loop Punch set. I even cut down the green paper under the image so it would fit....there is a video on MarthaStewartCrafts on how to use these punches, which I found to be very helpful.

The message is an embossed stamp from a new Hero Arts set that I just used my Michael's 50% coupon for...And I have a very special friend that will be getting this card in the mail :o)
If you are interested in attending a Copics class, please leave me a comment, and I will contact you with the date/price/information. I am in the TampaBay area of Florida...sorry if you are too far away....this is a wonderful place to visit...come on down!!!
Check in tomorrow for another Fab Friday TV video...
See you soon, and
Happy Crafting ~




No comments: