Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Porter


It's hard to believe that our little grandson is one already! This is the card that I made for him, as his birthday theme was puppies - one of his favorite words. His Mommy made the cutest Pup-cakes for his party, as well as a cake that looked like a doggie just for him. She did a fabulous job!
PS. I did go back after I posted this and round the corners on the card, as I felt it gave it a more finished look. I hope you agree! By the way, the doggie on this card is a wooden cut out from Michaels, and I just embellished it, added the white dots on the eyes, and used a very strong glue dot to adhere it to the card. Easy peasy!!
They are getting ready to move clear across the country from us, and I just don't know how I'll stand it......I sure will miss this little fellow.

We're off to help them pack this weekend.

Wishing you a wonderful, safe Fourth of July.

I'll be back in a couple of days with a new Cuttlebug Folder reveal!

Happy Crafting

BettyBee

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Cute doggie on the card; perfect for a little guy just turning one :) Happy birthday to Porter!

Rosemary said...

what a sweet card, Betty and your grandson is just too adorable!!..thanks for the video!!

Kelly said...

Oh Betty what a CUTE card for his baby book!

Rosanne said...

How cute! The card and your grandson!