Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hang In There! I'm coming ....

This little fellow is a digi stamp from the talented hands of Dustin Pike. I have colored him with the Copics and Bic markers show below, and even flocked the cattail! The background paper had the leaf pattern on it, and to give dimension, I used markers and scraps, and colored more leaves, adding shading, and then cut them out. Using foam dots, I placed them on the card to give interest and texture. I also used the markers to lightly color in a few of the leaves in the background.

The "Hang In There" sentiment comes from a retired SU! set of stamps that my daughter found for me at a yard sale! SCORE!!!

Just three more days to CHA, and I'm already getting some exciting reports from some gals that have already been there to a couple of the parties! FUN things are going on!!!

I got a 4 GB card for my camera this week, so I shouldn't run out of memory!! Let me know what you want me to take photos of for you! Please leave me comments!!!


Be sure to check out the Cuttlebug Challenge today for two fun tutorials using the Moroccan folder! And tomorrow is Be Inspired Wednesday - It is National Friendship Week....make a card for your friend this week!



Happy crafting ~

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Adorable! Great choice of paper for this cute image and saying.

bnmwhitney said...

You know I love that one! So cute mom. I am amazed how much better you get every day! Keep up the fabulous work! I love you!