Friday, July 10, 2009

Another New Cuttlebug Folder!!!


It's Fab Friday on Cuttlebug Challenge***, and I am honored to present a tutorial video showing my version of a shadowbox card, featuring the soon-to-be-released Owl Flourish Cuttlebug Folder!!


This is the first video in Studio Bee, and it worked pretty well, but I do have to apologize in advance, because at the end, I didn't realize where I needed to keep the card so it would stay on camera.....I will do better next time!


Without further ado..... The Owl Flourish Shadow Box Card Video.....




Thanks for watching,

Happy Crafting, and I'll see you soon!

BettyBee

***Edited note: If you have noticed that the video is not on CBC, it is due to an agreement with one of our generous sponsors, and I inadvertently used another product in the video. Therefore we had to remove it from the site. Please feel free to enjoy it here, and look for further videos in the future. Thanks :)

4 comments:

Barbie and Craig said...

Great job, mama! Your video tutorial is awesome! You're a natural! xoxo

Rosemary said...

Oh Betty, you have the perfect voice to do video with sound!!..Great tutorial and I see what you mean about losing some of the owl, but hey, the main part of the folders were perfect!!

Michelle said...

hi betty.. i loved your video tutorial when i viewed it over that the blog this morning.. super job betty! and great project! TFS!
michelle

MD said...

RAVISSANT
BRAVO md